Paul ter Wal
- Paul ter Wal is a balancing specialist and health architect. He carefully seeks the balance between man and machine. Between economy and ergonomics. Between organization and organism. Because one cannot function without the other.
- Paul is a strategic advisor and conceptual architect. This is how he prefers to describe himself.
- Paul’s ideas and plans can be implemented by service providers in small and large organizations.
Paul ter wal, CSP, fpsa
Make Your Choice. As an international Human Capital consultant, speaker, author in the field of employability, engagement, accountability, Paul works for all different kind of industries and well known companies, like Mercedes Benz, AON, University Namibia, CIC.
His model is called: Value-to-Profit: his model gives 7 keys to increase engagement and profitability with scientific proof. How to improve the Human Capital of your organization. When Paul is talking an audience will turn into listeners. His ideas on happy workers, that build successful companies, will change the way you think.
His main activities involve developing and co-implementing new Human Capital, engagement, vitality and absence leave concepts, in which both internal and external interpretations are given to the employer’s desired approach for prevention, employability, engagement and accountability: the vitality-approach. Expert speaker on vitality, engagement & accountability.
Paul is employable in professional services with social aspects; strong company, group and project identification and aimed at achieving tangible results. He is receptive to a critical attitude. He has leadership qualities from a moral, strategic and highly practical point of view. He is a strong networker and relations developer; interpreter of social trends in new markets.
$6,000 – $8,500
Request Paul’s Speaking Kit
Request Speaker Kit
Netherlands, United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany
Topics and Programs
- Human Resources/Labor Relations
- Organizational Thought Leadership
- Business Growth
Watch Paul in Action
Check Fees & Availability
The Relationship Guy