Joseph A. Michelli
- An internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant
- “You WOWED us beyond all expectations!! I can’t thank you enough for all the time, energy and enthusiasm you brought to your presentation. And your willingness to sit in on the table discussion was completely unexpected. To top all of this off, the comments I’ve received from everyone, especially senior management, were all incredibly positive. Thanks again for a fabulous day.”
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P.
Joseph holds the Certified Speaking Professional designation from the National Speakers Association (NSA) and is a member of the Authors Guild. He received his Masters and Doctorate from the University of SouthernCalifornia.
Joseph has won the Asian Brand Excellence Award, is an editorial board member for the Beryl Institute’s Patient Experience Journal (PXJ), and is on the founders’ council of CustomerExperienceOne. He was named as one of the Top 10 thought leaders in Customer Service by Global Gurus.
Having journeyed with a close family member through a six-year battle with breast cancer, Dr. Michelli is committed to social causes associated with curing cancer as well as abating world hunger.
Topics and Programs
Service Excellence and Customer Experience
- Employee Engagement and Customer Loyalty
- Mastering Change, Unleashing Innovation and Leaving a Legacy
- Legacy/Service Significance
- Presentations Based on Bestsellers
Imagine bringing an expert in customer loyalty, client experience design, employee engagement, and leadership to your next event. Further, imagine that the expert customizes content to meet your desired event outcomes and delivers a presentation tailored toward engaging event participants.
Dr. Michelli has partnered with event planners like you for more than 20 years. In that time, he has come to realize that his job is not to just share best-practices from his work with companies like Starbucks, Zappos, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, UCLA Health System, and the Pike Place Fish Market, but also to help you succeed with all aspects of your event experience.
Watch Joseph in Action
Check Fees & Availability
-Dr. Tracy Edwards
President & CEO, Lethibridge College
St. David's Healthcare